Smart Local Energy Systems are a key part of the future of how we use and buy energy. This energy powers our homes, cars and businesses.
The Energy revolution is happening now with innovative approaches and solutions being developed across the country.
Here you can find out about some of the projects and businesses who are shaping the future and ensuring that we are Prospering from the Energy Revolution. You can also dig deeper into what is being learned through our knowledge hub
ERIShub is a Local Energy System Knowledge hub. Here you can find useful information, data and resources to help you accelerate your development of your Local Energy Systems
- Smart Local Energy System Composition
- Local Area Energy System Representation User Guide
- West Oxfordshire LEAR
- Bristol LEAR
- Living Lab sensor data – Eden 5
- Tariff Design Tool
- Living Lab sensor data – Eden 4
- Living Lab Home Model – Eden 1-5
- £2.8 million project to develop a smart local energy system in English town
- A Framework for understanding and conceptualising Smart Local Energy Systems
- A toolkit to support Local Authorities deliver their climate emergency goals
- Aspects of Integration – Supporting Systems Integration in Complex Energy Projects
- Bankenergi3: End to end energy trading framework
ERISHub is the place to find out about projects that are leading in developing and deploy Smart Local Energy Systems.172 Businesses delivering 44 projects across the whole UK.
- Open Protocol Cloud Metering for Heat Networks
- Heat networks as flexible grid assets
- Innovate IUK PFER Programme
- CODES: Control of District-heating Efficiency through Smart data-driven models
- Guru Engage: increasing customer engagement on heat networks to enable innovative commercial models
- West Midlands Regional Energy System Operator (RESO)